Have you ever read a great quote and thought, “Why didn’t I think of that? It is so simple!”
This is the power of brilliantly said self-help quotes – they pass your through your mind and find immediate response in your heart.
It does not matter if you read them when you are 10 or 87, they will still remind and inspire you to be kinder, to dream bolder, to work harder, to forgive faster, and to love deeper without expecting anything in return.
I noticed long ago that whenever I start my day with a positive and inspiring quote it is much easier for me to stay focused on the things I prize the most and to be more patient with myself and those around me.
Today I thought maybe you too are in need of some motivation and positive energy. If this is the case, I want to share with you some carefully selected Self-Help Quotes that are very dear to my heart. I hope that they will inspire you to continue improving yourself (because that is what all great quotes are supposed to do).
1. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
Peter F. Drucker
2. “Believe in Yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.”
3. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
4. “Out of clutter, find simplicity; from discord, find harmony; in the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.”
5. “If you think you can or you think you can’t either way you are right.”
6. “In the long run, we only hit what we aim at.”
Henry David Thoreau
7. “Success is something you attract by the person you become.”
8. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
9. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
10. “The miracle is this; the more we share, the more we have.”
11. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
12. “It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.”
Henry Ward Beecher
13. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.”
14. “The greatest achievement was at first, and for a time, but a dream.”
15. “To get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”
16. “Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.”
17. “Don’t spend your precious time asking ‘Why isn’t the world a better place?’ It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is ‘How can I make it better?’ To that there is an answer.”
Leo F. Buscaglia